All scores should be submitted to the Information Desk at or before arrival time. All scores should have:
- The bars clearly numbered
- A SEPARATE COVER SHEET FOR EACH ITEM BEING PLAYED. Download and edit a Word Document cover sheet or a pdf below.
- Scores must be submitted on the day. Bring your marked up scores to the information desk in the foyer no later than your scheduled arrival time which is listed on the website.
- There is no guarantee that scores submitted any later than your scheduled arrival time will reach the adjudicator.
- Ensembles failing to submit scores for their performance will receive only a general evaluation from the adjudicator and may be excluded from receiving a Gold Award.
Please do not be offended if ASOF volunteers refuse to accept your scores if they have not been presented as requested.